Request An Article (InterLibrary Loan)
Even if SHIRP does not subscribe to a journal you need, we can get you journal articles free of charge from another library.
You can expect a response within 1-2 business days.
You can request an article in two ways:
Manually complete request form
1. Click the Request an Article link.
2. Manually enter all necessary information about the article.
3. Enter your contact information so SHIRP staff can email you the article once retrieved.
4. Click Send Request.
Find the article in a database and auto-fill the form
1. Rather than clicking the above link, go to your preferred journal article database and search for the article.
4. A new window will pop up and the above "Request an Article" form will auto-populate with the necessary information about the article.
5. Enter your contact information so SHIRP staff can email you the article once retrieved.
6. Click Send Request.