SHIRP resources are licensed by the University Library of the University of Saskatchewan for educational, research, and non-commercial personal use by:
- licensed health care practitioners in the province of Saskatchewan
- current students, faculty, and staff of the University of Saskatchewan, the University of Regina, and Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- employees of the Ministry of Health, eHealth Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Cancer Agency and Health Quality Council
Access to these resources is governed by contractual (license) agreements with resource providers.
If you are unsure about what you can do with a particular resource, check the permitted uses for that resource using the search for e-books and journals search box.
- Print or download a copy of an article for personal use.
- Use licensed resources for research, instruction, and education purposes.
- Posting persistent links to licensed resources.
Generally Not Allowed
- Remote use for those who are not members of any of the defined groups above.
- Excessive printing or download (e.g., entire issue of a journal).
- Commercial use, selling or distributing licensed material to others who are not affiliated with the defined groups above.